[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo GSoC 2016: Summary and results

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Fri Sep 2 07:58:12 PDT 2016

?+ 1

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
________________________________
De: Discuss <discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> en nombre de Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>
Enviado: viernes, 02 de setiembre de 2016 11:54
Para: Anne Ghisla; OSGeo Discuss list; GeoForAll list
Cc: Margherita Di Leo
Asunto: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo GSoC 2016: Summary and results

Anne and Madi,

Many thanks for your immaculate management of GSoC 2016.
Congratulations to all students and thanks to mentors for
their time and effort.

Best

Venka

On 9/2/2016 11:27 PM, Anne Ghisla wrote:

Dear all,

One more GSoC has come to an end, with an awesome array of successful
student projects:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6273632556810240/

We would like to warmly thank our mentors for the first-class support
to the students, defying timezones and language hurdles, so that each
student could comfortably learn and code in their chosen software
project. Also, thank you to all our students for their commitment and
the excellent results produced. Every year the bar is raised a notch!
And last but not least, a huge thank you to Google Open Source Team,
who made GSoC a reality for the 12th year in a row!

We wish all mentors a relaxing winter of code, and welcome our students
to stay around and enjoy open source community, this time without
deadlines :)

Until next GSoC, goodbye!

Anne and Madi
OSGeo GSoC Administrators