[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Michael Smith

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Sep 8 13:42:56 PDT 2016

+1  in support!

Doug

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Forwarding Michael Smith nomination to the board of directors by Stephan
> Meißl.
>
> Best,
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.