[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Nomination for OSGEO Board: Jeffrey Johnson

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 08:26:51 PDT 2016

+1 here as well.

I am really glad that Jeff is accepting the nomination. I know him since
many years now, and we worked closely on a lot of different projects. He
has an outstanding knowledge of OSGeo projects and its community, literally
endless energies, a huge commitment to the open source movement, and a
great attitude to help others.
As remembered by Jody he contributed a great part of his spare time in the
last few years for volunteering with civic hacking initiatives.

I think he would represent without doubt an awesome asset for OSGeo.