[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 09:59:42 PDT 2016

I don't know if I have a vote, but if I do it would be for Vasile Craciunescu.

Vasile is a hard working class act OSGEO kind of guy.

I would trust him with my life, my girlfriend and my wife!  ;-)

He will make a great Board Director, Producer and Movie Star, all for the bright future of OSGEO!

Seriously, despite the attempt at humor,
-Patrick