[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo booth at state of the map

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 15 05:56:33 PDT 2016

Hi Johan,

Thank you for helping promote OSGeo at SotM next week.

Regarding booth materials, I know when I was in your same situation for
FOSS4G Seoul I checked out the marketing sources with a command like:

   svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/ marketing-svn

and then found an old version source, of a poster or 'popup', edited it
to make sure it was uptodate, and then committed those changes back into
the svn repository (use your OSGeo ID, which you can find or reset
through http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid).  If your user ID needs write
access to that marketing repository please let me know and I will add you.

For example, for the Seoul booth I used my marketing hat and edited the
'popups' at https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/ to add
in missing projects etc.  It looks like that is the last change made, so
you might have to check to verify the info is still correct, for 2016.
I will also later today check that too.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna