[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Tue Sep 20 01:41:41 PDT 2016

Dear OSGeo community,

I strongly support Vasile's nomination.

I've known and worked with Vasile for several years now.
Needless to say that apart from his technical and scientific relevant
skills, his positive energy is beyond limits. Even in times of
tiredness, he keeps a kind, unbiased eye and year, sharing his
well-thought-out views with responsibility and politeness.
I think OSGeo would greatly benefit from a second term seen through by
Vasile.

Cheers,
Codrina