[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board nomination for Nicolas Bozon

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:02:35 PDT 2016

I have also collaborated with Nicolas in organizing last year's FOSS4G
Europe when he was a key person for many reasons. With an amazing effort,
passion and creativity he contributed to the success of the event. I think
his exceptional experience and skills would highly benefit our community.

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>