[OSGeo-Discuss] Campaign Statement for María Arias de Reyna

Rob Emanuele rdemanuele at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:33:56 PDT 2016

Hi María,

I'm not a charter member, so don't get to vote; however I do participate in
the OSGeo and FOSS4G world, and I just want to publicly share that your
statement really resonates with me. Though we have never met, it seems
clear to me from your statement that you have vision, honesty, and are
considerate of what is truly important in our communities. I also agree
with all of the views you mention. If I were able to vote, you would have
mine :)

Cheers,
Rob