[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo stickers anyone?

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:31:38 PDT 2016

Hey Patrick,

Perhaps too much of a European naming issue ;-)
....pieces of plastic/paper with a logo, picture and or txt on the front and adhesive on the back....often used on the back of cars in an attempt to amuse/annoy the car you just passed....."if you can read this you are too close".......my on line translation tool seems to use the same term: sticker....rings a bell ?

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans