[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo stickers anyone?

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 30 09:26:08 PDT 2016

Just what the world needs, more stupid plastic crap.

Suggest money be spent as awards to students building useful (FOSS4G) solutions for Smart Cities.

Versus adding to the horror filling the guts of marine life.

http://www.treehugger.com/clean-technology/theres-more-than-one-ocean-trash-gyre-5-gyres-project-switches-focus-from-great-pacific-garbage-patch-to-other-4-gyres-video.html

Sorry, I must be hungry. Hopefully no one will trick me with something that looks like food.