[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo stickers anyone?

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 30 12:25:09 PDT 2016

Hope that OSGEO applies their 'marketing budget' so that that future might happen.

Best assurance for that is to maximize our students intent to deliver OS ^results^ with OS tools.

The measure of the future we will have is in how well we both educate and challenge our children.

If we only worshipped our children for the gods they are, we would all be in heaven today.

-Patrick

How much are those stickers worth on eBay anyway? Less than the postage I imagine.