[OSGeo-Discuss] gvSIG receives the award for the best European open source project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:19:28 PDT 2017

Congratulations gvSIG team. This is significant statement of success!

Sergio, others, I'm very interested to understand more about the
criteria applied to assess candidate projects (and to a lesser extent,
what other projects were considered).

I'm wondering whether there is direct or reference information we can
draw upon which may be applicable for our OSGeo incubation process.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 6/4/17 2:29 am, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA wrote:

> https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/04/05/gvsig-receives-the-award-for-the-best-european-open-source-project/​
>

> Sergio Acosta y Lara
> Departamento de Geomática
> Dirección Nacional de Topografía
> Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas
> URUGUAY
> (598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
> http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

Cameron Shorter