[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA EO Open Science Conference, 25-28 Sep 2017, ESRIN, Italy - Call for Abstract

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat Apr 22 21:44:29 PDT 2017

Thank you Maria! Our reigning Queen of GIS and Kind Kitten of Sol Katz!

We have ^EO Open Science^ and other equally fantastic spatial data opportunities!

INSPIRE, Strasbourg France (6-8 Sep),
http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/conference2017

EO Open Science, Frascati, Italy (25-28 Sep)
http://eoopenscience.esa.int/

BiDS'17, Toulouse France (28-30 Nov)
http://bigdatafromspace2017.org

Anyone using ESA-NASA Web World Wind and who would like NASA to co-author an abstract, we would be glad to participate.
https://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

-Patrick