[OSGeo-Discuss] INSPIRE Hack 2017 - Open Data, Volunteered Geographic Information and Citizen Observatories

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:57:39 PDT 2017

Thanks Suchit!

One quick summertime semantic question: what is the difference between a
mashup event and a hackathon?

I was considering that the word mashup was more used a couple of years ago,
while now I hear more about hackathons and was wondering is others have
some feel about how these words come about...

Best regards from Italy!

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org
info at pibinko.org