[OSGeo-Discuss] final call friday - list your company in time for foss4g

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:42:56 PDT 2017

Are you an individual contractor or a company working in open source? OSGeo
is doing our best to help new users reach commercial support and that
includes you!

Please add yourself to the service provider data collection form:

   - Service Providers <https://goo.gl/forms/FHrIeJjBtfI8e2g53>
   - Resources <https://goo.gl/forms/bzuUrsFAYEXRDVtq2>

If you have already provided your content - thank you. Please review the
results online osgeo.getinteractive.nl/service-providers. We can make any
corrections needed if you stop by the OSGeo booth.

The resources form can be used to upload any content you wish to share.