[OSGeo-Discuss] Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 9 20:32:37 PDT 2017

Dear all,

in addition to the call from Jody to provide your information for the new website,
this is a final call for contributions to the OSGeo Annual General meeting
The program for OSGeo Annual General meeting is filling up quickly, so if you would like to present a brief report about OSGeo project, local chapter or a committee activities, please sign up on wiki here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017

and add your slide(s) here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9CH_YXRg0VKqtgeQ/edit?usp=sharing

For the AGM report I have found that we had at least 15 regional FOSS4G related conferences since FOSS4G Bonn - see slide 10 above. I you find that I missed any, please let me know so that I can add it (or just add it yourself).
Similarly for Code / community sprints (slide 11) and sessions, booths at other conferences.

Thanks to all who already signed up and added slides - feel free to include some photos or images to share the creative spririt and fun.

Helena
for your OSGeo BoD

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,