[OSGeo-Discuss] final call friday - for software projects on beta website

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 08:49:07 PDT 2017

Also, I have started adding users and letting them update their own
profiles. You can see these here
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/community/members/ (note paging doesnt
seem to work on this page https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/38).

If you would like to setup an account and update your profile and link
it to the projects you work on etc, please contact me off list. NOTE:
ALL accounts will be migrated to use the OSGeo LDAP in the future.
These accounts are only temporary while we work on gathering content.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! Really looking forward to reaching
critical mass with this new site.