[OSGeo-Discuss] final call friday - list local chapter in time for foss4g

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Aug 14 10:27:52 PDT 2017

That was quick, I’m locked out.

Do I need to make a new account, or does/should my current OSGeo login work?

bobb

On Aug 14, 2017, at 10:49 AM, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com<mailto:ortelius at gmail.com>> wrote:

Also, I have started adding users and letting them update their own
profiles. You can see these here
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/community/members/ (note paging doesnt
seem to work on this page https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/38).

If you would like to setup an account and update your profile and link
it to the projects you work on etc, please contact me off list. NOTE:
ALL accounts will be migrated to use the OSGeo LDAP in the future.
These accounts are only temporary while we work on gathering content.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! Really looking forward to reaching
critical mass with this new site.