[OSGeo-Discuss] Gentle reminder reg: Project selection on the new website draft

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Aug 16 06:10:04 PDT 2017

Marc
I agree, great and huge work was done.
Maybe a freezing period before of any public release/presentation would be
good?

We're not in a hurry...
With more time review and discussion can run smoothly?

Also, We're in the middle of the holiday season and also vacation time is
limited :-) to answer and check contents...

Great work done

Maxi

Best
Maxi