[OSGeo-Discuss] Gentle reminder reg: Project selection on the new website draft

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Aug 16 06:36:41 PDT 2017

Dear Marc,

that I'm not misunderstood, I highly appreciate the very hard work for the website redesign and rebranding!! And as already mentioned in an earlier mail by me, I understand that the redesign is in beta.

Citing Angelos in this thread:

"I also think that we need to be *very careful* on how we will list the projects in our new web site."

That was my intention to start this discussion.

As I'm already volunteering amongst others as OSGeo`s GSoC admin this year, see my first post as food for thought for improvement and input for the process; that is what my time permits ...

Maxi's suggestions of a freezing period sounds good.

Kind regards
Helmut