[OSGeo-Discuss] Non-precise framing can hurt the community

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:15:54 PDT 2017

@Helmut et all,

Thanks for another opportunity to give the community more insights in what LocationTech (the Eclipse Industry Working Group for spatially aware software) entails and how it relates to OSGeo!

We help co-develop and co-promote OSGeo projects in general (including GPL-projects!) through
- sponsoring codesprints (e.g. Here in Boston tomorrow) and
- co-organising events (e.g. codesprints and Foss4g North Amerika)

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans