[OSGeo-Discuss] Note the LocationTech badge is not showing correctly

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Aug 18 17:26:10 PDT 2017

Dear Ian
Please I kindly ask you to moderate your tone.  I know that you have been doing  a lot and all of us we warmly thank you. But please consider that also many other people have been putting a lot of energies in OSGeo. Helmut is one of these people.
Probably you don't know him but this is just because the community is large and there are people committed on different projects.
Thanks a lot for helping having a discussion frank and,  at the the time, kind.
Cheers
Maria

Sent from my Samsung device