[OSGeo-Discuss] Collaborate or be less! Helsinki will challenge your mettle. . .

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat Aug 19 09:58:54 PDT 2017

Dear OSGeo and GeoForAll,
I cannot pass up a chance to share some upcoming good news,
reaching a climax in Helsinki the week after next.
NASA WorldWind is ‘old’ girl, 15 years now,
and a very proud girl at that.
She is the original ^open source geospatial^ giving Earth to all,
via a virtual globe SDK, that today is still alive and well.
That's a pretty long life for a software project.
-Patrick
www.nasaeuropachallenge.com