[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposal for the listing of projects in our new web site

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:58:46 PDT 2017

That is perfect Jachym; at least for the beta website the "quick review" is
the very few edit permissions we have handed out. I like how this
discussion is covering what we should consider for listing "other" (or
"foss4g") projects in the future.

One of the coolest things I saw at the conference was a spreadsheet of open
source spatial projects that Angelos had. It outlined and visualized
several hundred open source spatial projects (most of which I had never
heard of).

--
Jody Garnett