[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposal for the listing of projects in our new web site

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 14:52:43 PDT 2017

Hi,

specifically this page, it's company, we are more people (about 5-7 - I do
cover the accounting and paper work) - but it's official "ltd."

I'm happy with the content (as I can only be) - do you have any problem
with that?

What IMHO does not work: the News are not clearly separated, it seems, they
belong to the company - but they don't. Same applies to sponsors - some
graphical element (ruler?) would make it more separated

Thanks

po 21. 8. 2017 v 23:12 odesílatel Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>