[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposal for the listing of projects in our new web site

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:17:35 PDT 2017

Hi Jeff (all)

currently, the page is listing "service providers"  - it's project oriented
(as providing services to projects)

your proposal is shifting it little bit to "all organisations", not even
service providing - but what is their releationship to the (osgeo)
projects? - still, it would be fine to me

I would be +1 for it, if it's does not hit to some other principle, already
hardcoded in the page (e.g.
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/ is partly coreving
the Academic/Research topic - just an example of potencial conflict, which
we could oversee)

I do not know, just noting, I have no strong opinion - I want to be
inclusive, all for adding another categories, but the rules and principals
should be clear. Currently, how I understand it "you can be listed as long
as you are providing services to projects"

Ășt 22. 8. 2017 v 0:11 odesĂ­latel Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>