[OSGeo-Discuss] Listing of projects at OSGeo web site: NASA WorldWind

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 21 20:03:18 PDT 2017

Jody,
Not sure how to interpret your guidance. We’ve had our sleeves rolled up and been pitching in without stop for as long as open source virtual globes have existed. And I think ESA-NASA WorldWind is a bit beyond incubation, we are more of a breeder farm for geospatial apps. I am very sure there is a lot I need to better appreciate about open source geospatial criteria. But please know that we, ESA and NASA, are sincerely doing everything we can to deeply support the principles of OSGEO.
-Patrick