[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member nominations period

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:39:46 PDT 2017

Main positive is that the new procedure seems easier for the CRO to manage,
and allows for an effective veto - the previous approach resulted in
everyone being elected.

Okay in the interest of not wasting anyones time I have revised the page as
follows:

* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process

The previous page is here:

* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process_2014

This is a significant rewrite:

* I kind of think the CRO should have a go at this page (since they are
taking on responsibility for this election)
* Sorry folks I thought this was done last year when the motion was made :(

--
Jody Garnett