[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Msilikale Msilanga as OSGeo Charter Member

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 05:14:02 PDT 2017

I support the nomination. It will be good to have more OSGeo Charter members from Africa!

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823

On 26 Aug 2017, at 23:13, Andy Anderson <aanderson at amherst.edu> wrote:

I second the nomination.

— Andy