[OSGeo-Discuss] "Hostile Takeover" -- what do we mean by this?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:15:13 PDT 2017

Sara based on the discussion do you have a recommendation for rewording? As
a temporary measure I have added a link to the wikipedia page provided.

The other change made for 2017 was to clarify the diversity section (so it
was not just about diversity of programming language and interests) -
stronger language is needed here.

--
Jody Garnett