[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC Quality of Service and Experience DWG Survey

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:39:36 PDT 2017

Hi all:

The OGC Quality of Service and Experience (QoSE) Domain Working Group are
seeking to establish currently used methods and metrics for evaluating
Quality of Service in web services. As part of this chartered work we would
appreciate if those who are running or considering running spatial web
services could fill in the survey linked below.

https://goo.gl/forms/YurmlreQM9iPqbui1

Survey responses will be kept anonymous. If you have any questions please
contact us at qose.dwg at lists.opengeospatial.org and for more information see
the wiki http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/QualityOfService

Note that we welcome input from the geomatics sector at large, and the survey
is open to anyone, so feel free to circulate as desired.

Your input is most appreciated.

Thanks

..Tom (co-chair of the OGC QoSE DWG)

[1] http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/QualityOfService