[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination of Paulo van Breugel

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 28 22:41:59 PDT 2017

Paulo does great work in the community, I second his nomination.

Markus

On Aug 29, 2017 4:41 AM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Paulo van Breugel nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017
member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

has been an active developer in the GRASS GIS community, developing many
useful addons, and has also been a continuous advocate and documenter of
FOSS4G solutions, notably via his blog https://pvanb.wordpress.com/ and in
the course of his academic work.