[OSGeo-Discuss] cartographer and analysts view point requested

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:06:32 PDT 2017

I have a request for direction from the website team:

*The icons are kinda driving me crazy. Made some new ones, not sure if I
got them correct following the notes we made at Codesprint day. **Especially
'Portal'*

I would like to ask for help - please:

1) reach out to me on hangout and we can go through the icons in the visual
collaboration environment used to communicate with the graphics designer
2) volunteer to attend the 14:00 UTC meeting tomorrow morning

I am looking for two volunteers here, rather than starting an email
discussion which relies on me caring conversation back to the graphics
designer. We need that first hand experience.
--
Jody Garnett