[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nominate Simon Miles for charter membership

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Aug 30 00:48:58 PDT 2017

I second the nomination of Simon Miles for OSGeo Charter Membership.
Quietly and unassumingly, Simon has been raising the profile of QGIS and
Open Source GIS in UK local government for a number of years.

Regards

Jo

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 3:25 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Simon Miles nomination by Ian Turton. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal