[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination of Anujit Vanasarochana from Thaialnd

Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat sarawutn at ait.asia
Thu Aug 31 09:20:56 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Anujit  look forward to him serving as OSGeo
Charter Member. I have been a member of the OSGeo.TH community since the
beginning

and actively participates in all events and also helps with managing
them. He is a member of several national projects which use OSGeo
software exclusively and extensively.

His dedication and experience makes him a great OSGeo Charter

Member,

Best regards,

Sarawut

--
Dr. Sarawut NINSAWAT
Assistant Professor

P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Telephone: (66 2) 524 6406
Fax: (66 2) 524 5597

58 Moo 9, Km. 42, Paholyothin Highway
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand