[OSGeo-Discuss] R: New Member to the OSGeo community!

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Dec 2 11:04:40 PST 2017

Very welcome Ameya!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Ameya Deshmukh <ameyad2209 at gmail.com>
Data: 02/12/17 16:45 (GMT+01:00)
A: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Member to the OSGeo community!

Hello everyone,
I am Ameya Deshmukh, a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017. I study in class 10, and will be working with and contributing to the OSGeo community in my time at the GCI 2017. Here's my OSGeo wiki page, if you wish to know more about me: wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Ameyad22<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Ameyad22>
Thank you, hoping to contribute to the community
Ameya Anand Deshmukh