[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo and Google Code-in - a half time report: a success

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 15 15:14:14 PST 2017

Thanks Helli!

For others: we are at exactly 36% through the contest (a nice
'unofficial' page to follow for stats is http://gci-leaders.netlify.com/).

I wish all of OSGeo could see the activity and enthusiasm of these kids
for OSGeo, it is really something, and gives the whole community a blast
of fun! :)

GCI will truly will be a part of OSGeo every year from now on...

-jeff (part of the first GCI admin team)