[OSGeo-Discuss] Seasons Greetings from GeoForAll

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 06:19:36 PST 2017

Thank you Patrick.

Best wishes,

Suchith

________________________________
From: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <patrick.hogan at nasa.gov>
Sent: 19 December 2017 17:45
To: Suchith Anand; discuss at lists.osgeo.org; geoforall at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: Seasons Greetings from GeoForAll

Suchith and our dear colleagues,

Don't know how all this thing began, the big U soon to celebrate its 14 billionth birthday, and our cute little corner in it that still took life a few billion years to arrive at this sentient place. We are still just discovering ourselves and the amazing world around us.

Suchith, your wonderful voice speaks so well to the one path forward, the one where we are working together for all of us. Whether it is life for all or Geo For All, the balance that comes from working together in our mutual interest, is very simply the only path with a future. We must learn to celebrate our differences. They are so small in number compared to our similarities.

There is a place for everything, including proprietary, but our foundation technologies, information and education must be open for all. Life gives life or it inhibits it.

Earth for all, Geo For All, all for all! And of course, OSGeo forever and kind wishes to all in going forward together. Hello to the GeoForAll future!

-Patrick