[OSGeo-Discuss] (no subject)

Tri Truong 18ttruongk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:37:35 PST 2017

Hello everyone,
I am Tri Truong, a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017. I am
currently attending a public high school as a senior, and will be working
with and contributing to the OSGeo community by the time I participate at
the GCI 2017. Here's my OSGeo wiki page, if you wish to know more about me:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/18ttruongk

Thank you, hoping to contribute to the OSGeo community.