[OSGeo-Discuss] Planned Trac downtime Feb 1 8:30-9:30 UTC

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Feb 1 01:08:40 PST 2017

Trac upgrade was completed. Please report any issue you may encounter
on trac itself if possible (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/) or to
the SAC mailing list if subscribed
(https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/sac) or to sysadmin at osgeo.org
or via IRC on the Freenode network in the #osgeo channel
(http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#osgeo)

--strk;

  OSGeo System Administrators Team
  https://strk.kbt.io