[OSGeo-Discuss] Geometry Display for Dot Net WPF Program

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:02:38 PST 2017

Hey guys. I may need to create a little utility program to display
geospatial geometry in a Dot Net WPF program. I've checked out DotSpatial,
SharpMap, and MapWindow, but they all seem to have map display components
made for Windows Forms and not WPF, or they are no longer maintained.

Before I write my own WPF map control, is there another open source option
for WPF I should know about?

If I need to roll my own, I'll try to make sure the code ends up as an
OSGeo Incubation Labs project.

Thanks!

Landon

--