[OSGeo-Discuss] who would be interested in a sponsorship benefits hangout?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:12:21 PST 2017

I am reaching out to prior sponsors, if anyone else has event sponsors to
invite here is an example email for inspiration:

*<Name>:*

*I am contact OSGeo sponsors for 2017 including <Company>. I would like to
draw your attention to the recently published Sponsorship Opportunities
<http://www.osgeo.org/node/1755> for 2017 blog post. **Your
last sponsorship was provided October 2015 and was showcased for the
duration of 2016. We would like to ask if you are interested in continuing
your sponsorship arrangement with OSGeo?*

*There is a google hangout for Feb 20th to review the OSGeo Sponsor Package
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kvlIENiZ3REL6mOhAUuL5UvxfSUJPEcnWERWKfxJTvE/edit?usp=sharing>
and
adjust what we can offer based on your ideas and feedback. I hope you can
attend*.

Depending on the answer to this email I have invited them to the google
calendar invite.
--
Jody Garnett

--