[OSGeo-Discuss] Streaming this from Genova (FOSS4G-IT) would have been less fun...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 9 11:04:46 PST 2017

I really enjoyed your videos, I watched them all ha!  Great atmosphere.
It reminds me of FOSS4G-Japan, which always makes their own custom music
for each FOSS4G event (credit Nakagawa-san, follow him at
https://twitter.com/monomoti).  It is these little things that really
make each FOSS4G event so special.  We have talented community members
all over the world! :)

-jeff