[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo is accepted as a mentor organization for GSoC 2017!

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:37:04 PST 2017

Hi All,

just FYI: we figured out that mentors do not need to register on the
platform, but we have to invite them. So mentors, please let us know the
email that you will be using (I think it must be a google account).

Regards

>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommenda

--
Margherita Di Leo