[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo, Open Source GIS, Open Hardware, Open (Geo)Data in Agriculture - examples wanted.

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 2 04:55:02 PST 2017

Thanks Peter for the info. This is really great . <http://geospatialworldforum.org/geoagri.asp>  Some slides from our AgriGIS research at https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/genius/documents/egrasp-nairobi.pdf

Didier Leibovici is the main contact for  GRASP [1] research. Please email him directly for any details needed.

Please  share your slides as it will also help me for my presentation at the GeoAgri session planned at Geospatial World Forum 2017 later this month .Details at http://geospatialworldforum.org/geoagri.asp

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1]  http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi/research/geospatial-science/projects/grasp-gfs.aspx