[OSGeo-Discuss] Workshops announced for FOSS4G-IT

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 3 06:21:34 PST 2017

(pardon my translation errors and additions ha)

---

We are pleased to announce that the workshop program has been released,
as well as open registration for the FOSS4G-IT 2017 conference and its
related activities, such as social dinner, the day dedicated to
OpenStreetMap, the Community and Sprint workshops themselves.
http://foss4g.it

Here are some of the great hands-on workshops, to be held 8 February:

  - intro to GRASS
  - intro to GeoServer
  - intro to GeoNode
  - Spatialite
  - intro to QGIS
  - Open Data
  - MeshLab
  - LeafletJS
  - intro PostgreSQL/PostGIS

A great workshop program of OSGeo projects!

We also remind you of the deadline of January 10 for the submission of
abstracts for presentations.

We take this opportunity to send you our best wishes for a 2017 full of
happiness and satisfaction,

The local organizing committee
      for DICCA: D. Sguerso, B. Federici, I. Ferrando
      for DSA: G. Brancucci, V. Marin, P. Salmona
      for DISTAV: M. Firpo, A. Mandarin, E. Raso
with the support of
      S. Campus for GFOSS.it
      L. Delucchi for the Sprint Community
      A. Palmas to OSMit