[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: FOSS4G Meeting in Knoxville TN - May 19th 2017

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 17 12:52:14 PST 2017

Sharing great FOSS4G news.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Good People,

There will be a Free and Open Source GIS one day meeting happening in
Knoxville TN on May 19th 2017 at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Knoxfoss4g20170519

If you'd like to come and learn more about FOSS4G or present something
you're doing with FOSS4G software please make plans to attend/present.

Since this is the first time something like this has happened in the
area, we are keeping this informal, cheap, and friendly.

   * As of right now the price tag is free (as in $0). If we do have to
     charge something it's not going to be much - this is focused on
     growing community.
   * Everyone is welcome be you state, federal, private, student, green,
     or purple.
   * We are also seeking sponsors to help with a few miscellaneous items
     that need to be paid for. We will shout your name in front of everyone.

As more information comes available I'll make announcements here. I hope
to see you there.

Come join the community.

Randy

--