[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: FOSS4G ASIA 2017 [statistics]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jan 30 06:46:36 PST 2017

sharing these great statistics...

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Dear organizing committee members

I thank all the organizing committee members for being part of FOSS4G
ASIA 2017 international conference and making it a grand success
with wonderful workshops, technical sessions and Code sprint Challenge.

There are about 70 oral presentations, 10 workshops and 145 participants
from both national and International (9 countries)
engaged with FOSS community for four days (26-29th Jan) sharing and
disseminating their experience and knowledge. Students and young
researchers are more benefited from this conference by interacting with
seniors and experts.

I express my gratitude to all the members in coordinating various tasks
, your timely help and suggestions in improving and reaching the
conference targets, and finally running the international show in a
successful way.

Thanks once again

best
--