[OSGeo-Discuss] Wrong URL for ORFEO ToolBox on osgeo.org

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 20 06:26:54 PDT 2017

Hi Manuel, please see below for the full update that I had sent earlier
today to the Board list, please verify the urls and let me know:

The OSGeo homepage now lists Orfeo ToolBox as an OSGeo Project.
Congratulations to the OTB team!!!!  And thank you to Landon for
mentoring.  I have also updated the Incubation wiki, as well as the
OSGeo Wikipedia page.  Manuel: please let me know if you need help
updating any other pages with this big news.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation