[OSGeo-Discuss] The Pledge – I support Open Principles for Science and Education for building a better world for everyone

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 25 11:40:24 PDT 2017

Suchith,

What a great thing to be able to say, and much more actually do!

If we want a future for this world, which we seem to think is ours, nothing is more essential to our future than a quality education for our children, all children. We are a long way from there, and our current trajectory for a sustainable Earth is desperately off target.

This pledge is the least we can do! Thank you Suchith for prompting this in us.

-Patrick